Tracking and Tracing Coordinator
Tracking personnel are responsible for the daily monitoring of outbound shipments from shipping origin through delivery to the final destination. This main focus is to ensure on time delivery to the final destination. This position has a direct impact on our ability to meet our customer’s expectation and is a key component in achieving customer satisfaction. Track & Trace personnel must excel at maintaining proper communication channels between our carrier base, internal customers, and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report location on all active shipments
- Reschedule delayed loads
- Assist in resolving transit issues with freight.
- Log and report service failures.
- Verify and document accessorial charges.
- Compile data and complete daily delivery reports.
- Collect transportation related documents from customers.
- Communicate issues with co workers and managers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize issues quickly.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Must possess strong computer skills. (MS Office programs Excel, Word, Outlook)
We offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, vacation pay, and matching 401(k) after one year of employment.