We are looking for a dynamic individual who has transportation/freight brokerage experience to join our team. You would be our account liaison bringing customers, shippers, and carriers together to move dry and refrigerated truckload and ltl freight.
- Customer service and vendor management
- Account management and development
- Loading procedures and requirements
- Carrier Sourcing and Acquisition
- Other general account management tasks
- Success in this position requires a self-motivated, team player, who can work in a fast pace work environment.
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Highly organized and detail – oriented
- Computer literate- Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ability to process information quickly and make problem solving decisions
- Ability to manage time and prioritize task
- 2-5 years experience in transportation field
We are a small, but diverse non asset freight forwarder located in Burien, WA. We have been in business for over 25 years and have been providing a variety of logistics services. Our specialty is food distribution and supply chain management.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: medical, dental, vacation pay, and matching 401k after one year of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.